The practice was founded in 1911 and was situated on the corner of Elm Road and Beckenham Road.
The original Victorian house had a single-roomed extension added to the front of the building in the 1950s to accommodate a consulting room for the two partners to share, while the rest of the house remained the private residence of the senior partner. On his retirement in 1982, the house was fully converted for use as a medical centre and the partnership expanded to three doctors.
Three further extensions were added over the subsequent years to provide extra consulting rooms, an operating theatre, disabled access and larger waiting room. The practice has grown to eleven doctors and five practice nurses.