How to Register
Elm House Surgery welcomes new patients.
If you need to register with a doctor and are living in the surgery catchment area, you can fill out the registration form and health questionnaire.
- Elm House Surgery Registration Form
- Under 5’s Registration – Additional Information
- New Born Registration – Up to 8 weeks only
The registration form must be completed and emailed to the following address:
- We would like to confirm that in the current situation, delivery may be by any means, including post and digital options.
- A signed, scanned application or picture of a signed application emailed to the practice is acceptable.
A relative or friend can fill in the form with your consent.
Once you have completed all the necessary documentation, your registration will be processed by our administrative team. Your medical records will be transferred to us from your previous doctor. If you have not had a doctor in the UK before, a new medical card will be made for you with a unique National Health Service (NHS) Number.